Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chapter 10-I'm Sorry Bailey.

I heard Alex talking to Austin; and I kinda made that obvious. But I decided I needed some girl time so I called my friend Bailey to hang out at my house. She only lived a couple streets down so I decided to meet up with her halfway so we could just talk.
  I went outside to see Austin and Alex still talking, but I decided to turn the other cheek and keep walking. I heard Austin scream out my name a couple times, but ignored it. Then I saw some girl come up infront of me, it was Molly.
"Hey hunn, boyfriend-less now? Aww, sorry sweetie, I guess it wasn't meant to be." Molly said.
"Yeah it wasn't, because stupid you had to ruin it, so just get out of my way." I said.
I tried to walk away but Molly just pushed me back. I saw Bailey in the distance so I screamed for her to come help. She sprinted over.
"How do you think you are Miss Molly Fitz trying to beat up my bestfriend and trying to steal her boyfriend?" Bailey said, confronting Molly face to face.
"He was my boyfriend first, so I think I deserve him more. But if I can't have him, noone can." Molly said, pushing me again.
I couldn't help myself. I took one step and punched Molly right in the face, knocking her down. I heard Bailey scream for help but I was so angry at Molly, I was focused on beating her numb.
"Allie!! Stop!!" Austin said, grabbing me.
"Let go of me!" I said, elbowing him right in the stomach.
As soon as he let me go, Bailey threw a punch, but I dodged it. Quickly, Alex grabbed me and pulled me off to the side, while Austin grabbed Molly.
"Aren't you gonna kiss her again Austie? You have her in your arms." I said in a furious tone.
Molly puckered her lips.
"No, I'm not. I never wanted to. Will you just listen to me?" Austin said.
"Whatever." I replied.
"Alex, will you please talk to her? After all, she listens to you."
"What's that supposed to mean!?!?" I said, angered, ready to throw another punch. But then I stopped. Now all I could think about is putting Bailey threw this.
"Bailey, i'll call you later, when we'll hang, but can you go home so I can straighten things out?" I said.
"Yeah, I understand, I'll see you girly." She replied, then ran home.
Alex started talking to me, but I wasn't listening. I wanted to talk to Austin, alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment