Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chapter 4- *Ding Dong* Anybody home?

  A day after our "bet", Austin put up the YouTube video of us. I was surprised to find out that alot of people liked my singing, and they wanted more videos from me. I had to thank Austin, because it's the least I could do.
  I ran over to Austin's and rang the doorbell. Surprised, his friend Alex answered.
  "Hey..is Austin here?" I said.
  "Yeah he's upstairs, he just wanted me to answer because he was getting ready." Alex replied.
  "Ohh... I guess it wait."
  "Here..hold on... I'll get him."
I stood in the entry and waited for Alex to get him. In about a minute, Austin came down.
  "Hey" Austin said while walking down the stairs.
  "Hey..is this a bad time?" I said.
  "Nah, I'm just chillin' with Alex, he won't mind. He actually asked if you wanted to hangout with us. Wanna?"
  "Sure, why not." I said, "Oh i almost forgot, I just wanted to thank you because alot of those views are from people who liked me. They even said they wanted to see me sing more!"
  "Allie, that's awesome!" Austin said, going in for a hug.
Alex walked down the stairs while we were hugging and said , "Ohhhh! Get some!!"
Austin laughed then chased Alex around the house while I sat there laughing. It reminded me of what I used to do with him, which made me laugh even more.
  Eventually, they stopped and sat right next to me.
  "Sooo..HEY! I'm Alex! You must be Allie." Alex said happily, "Austin talks alot about you."
"Well hi, I'm Allie." I said, more focused on what Austin said about me.
Soon enough, I found myself only thinking about Austin. How good he sings, how funny and nice he is, how I can be myself around him, how cute he is, and everything else that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment