Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chapter 6-If a doors locked, bust it open

After the accident, we decided to go inside and chill. We went into Austin's room and played an intense game of zombies in Black Ops, in which we powned. Soon after we finished our game, Alex had to go home because of dinner. It was my chance. Tell Austin how you really feel, i kept saying to myself. It was the perfect chance.
  "Hey Austin?" I said cautiously
  "Yeah?" He replied.
  "Do you ever think about me more than a friend?"
  "I'm not gonna lie here..but, yeah...Do you?" He said shyly.
  "Yeah..." I said.
So here we are...saying we like each other, but not doing anything about it? I wish he'd make the first move. I have to say something before he thinks I'm changing my mind or something.
  "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said in a low whisper.
  "Austin.."
  "Yeahh...?"
  Looking him straight in the eyes, I say, "You don't know how long I've waited for that."
   "So..is that a yes?" He said, looking up at me with a smile nobody can resist.
  "Yes."
Finally, he's my boyfriend. I hope this never ruins our friendship, even though I've liked him all this time...
  "But Allie, I need to tell you something..."
  "What...? What'd I do...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment