Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chapter 3- Reunited, FINALLY!

After I beat Austin in basketball, he asked if i wanted to hangout tomorrow. Of course, I said ok because I didn't want things to change again. When my mom called me in, we hugged goodnight and went inside. I did the first thing a teenage girl would do, facebook and tweet about my life! I was scrolling down the recent posts and I saw Austin's status as, " One of the best nights I've had in a long time (; "
   This made my day about a hundred times better. To know my best friend is back, is one of the best feelings right now. Wanting tomorrow, I want to bed early.
   I woke up the the morning from the sound of a new voice mail. I called my voicemail, and I heard Austin's voice singing to me. He told me to call him when I got up so that we could hangout all day...if I wanted to. I got ready super fast, but tried to look my best. I walked out of my house singing super loud, to find Austin in his driveway texting. Embarrassed, I stopped and sat next to him.
   "Allie, don't stop- you're a really good singer." Austin said.
  Surprised, I replied. "Really? Never thought so... but ok. Not as good as you."
   "Nahh, you're better."
   "You know we could do that for hours?" I said
   "We could..or we could let the YouTubers decide..?" Austin replied
   "Like a video of us singing together and asking who's better?"
   "Yeah, like a duet."
   "Aight, but they're going to say your better because of your looks, and you are better."
   "We'll seeeeee..." Austin said with a smirk on his face.
We headed upstairs to Austin's room where he recorded songs. His room was exactly how I remembered it, even with my card I made him for his 5th birthday hanging up. That made be blush, which was really obvious, so I sat down on his bed, petting Romo.
   "He missed you.." Austin said. "And so did I."
   "Well I'm here now." I said with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment