Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chapter 11-Remember when?

I walked up to Austin. It was the first time I looked into his eyes since he kissed her, and I saw his pain and he saw mine, especially because I was still a little bit teared up.
  "You looked at me, with...those eyes. Those eyes I fell in love with. But I know you're crying." He said, lifting my chin.
  "I am, now tell me what happened." I demanded.
  "I went inside and showed Molly where my mom was, but then my mom kept me there to talk. Then I went and got a drink from the fridge, and as soon as I was walking to the door, Molly grabbed me. She started kissing me, but then I pulled her off. You walked in just as she tried to kiss me again."
  "Okay..."
  "That's it...? Okay?" He asked.
I found myself running out of breath, and I soon became dizzy. My world became haizy.
  "No, someone call for help." I said panicing with not that much breath to spare/.
  "Whats wrong????" Alex said.
  "I'm dizzy and I can't breathe. Hurry." I said.
Before I knew it, I blacked out. I woke up to find myself in a hosptial bed, surrounded with flowers and IV's. At first, I had no clue where I was, but then I remebered. As soon as I went to yell for someone, I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. I looked slightly to the side, and saw Austin dressed in the same clothes as I remebered, with his hat covering his face. I shifted over a little bit closer to Austin and he sprung awake.
  "Whoa, whaaa...?" He said, thinking someone woke him up.
I layed there with my eyes shut, pretending I was sleeping.
  "I know you're awake, you just don't want to talk. So i'll talk." Austin said.
  "What if I want to talk?" I said in a soft, weak tone.
  "Then talk, I'm all ears, always."
  "When I saw you kissing Molly, I knew it was her fault. But it didn't make me any less upset. Do you know why I started running? It was because, if anything bad happened, I could leave quickly. And that came in handy today, or yesterday. What's today?"
  "Sunday, so it was yesterday."
  "Ok, so yesterday. Then while I stopped to cry even more, Alex came by me. He showed me a note at the park...by you. It made cry even more because it seemed like I was letting you go. I don't want to let you go, but the more I let go, the more you let go, or as it seems...I don't know, I'm still a little funny in the brain."
  "I won't ever let you go, so please don't let go. Molly can't come in between us, especially because you punched her pretty hard. Listen... I hate messing up, so if I mess up again, I'll fully understand, like I do this time. But I still never want to loose you like I said a year ago. Remeber that video? I wish I could do that again. Actually...."
Before I could say anything, Austin pulled out a flip camera and started recording.
  "Hey guys, I'm in the hospital with my bestfriend / girlfriend, Allie, or I still hope. Let me tell you the story. Yesterday my ex girlfriend came over, and kissed me. Yes, it may sound like i'm a cheater, but I didn't want to kiss her, but Allie was surely mad. My friend Alex showed her how much I love her, so thanks bro. Then Molly confronted her, and tried to beat her up, but Allie smacked the crap out of her. We tried talking but she got dizzy and was loosing breath so she had to be taken to the hospital. Ever since she said called for help, I've been praying to God for her to be ok, and luckly, she is. Thank you God for letting her be ok, and giving her a chance to tell her the truth and how sorry I am, etc. And now I have to talk to her alone, but I just wanted to share my thankfulness and love. Thanks for watching guys, it means alot."
I was touched, I wanted to start crying but I didn't think I had any tears left. Screw Molly, I can love who I want and she can't stop me. This is my life. 
Out of the very few words, I said, "I love you Austin."
He bent over, and hugged me. He nussled his face by mine and kissed me.
  "Get well soon babe...i'll see you tonight when you get home. I love you more than you will ever know." He said with that tone of voice that made me feel all warm inside. He took one last look at me while walking out of my room, smiling bigger than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment