Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chapter 8-Molly, Oh Molly

It's a year later and Austin and I are still going strong. We started singing together more and reached up to 1 million subscribers on Youtube. Austin and I were all good...untill the day molly showed up.
"Oh.my.gawd.AUSTIEEE!" Molly said.
"Oh my god, Molly..." Austin said in a low tone of voice.
"Oh Austie? Wanna tell me who this is?" I said in a very pissed off voice.
"I'm only the best girlfriend Austin has ever had. You missed alot when he dumped you a friend. Hahaha." Molly said in a snotty tone of voice.
"Excuseee me? And oh gee, thanks." I said in a pissed off tone.
"You were not the best. And i made a big mistake with not talking to Allie. Plus, you only liked me because I'm "hot and famous"." He said.
"Whatever. Wheres your mom? My mom sent here to give her something." Molly said.
"In the house." Austin said hestiantly.
I sat there in silence with Austin untill Molly came out again.
"I couldn't find her. Can you show me?" Molly said.
"Whatever, sure." Austin said.
After about 10 minutes of sitting there waiting for Austin, I go inside to check for him. Right as i walk in a see Molly kissing Austin.
"HOW COULD YOU?" I screamed while crying.
"But Allie!!!!!!" Austin screamed.
I sprinted out of the house, slamming the door behind me. Austin was chasing after me but I didn't care. I went into my house, ran up to my room, and locked the door. About a minute after I heard a knock on the door.
"Go away!!!!!" I screamed with tears all along my face.
"No." A voice said.
It was Austin's voice. I could tell; but it didn't sound entirely like him. He sounded...stuffy. He was crying.
I've hard that if a girl cries about a boy; shes really upset; and if a boy cries about a girl; it means she's the only one for her. But that didn't stop me from crying or want to forgive him.
"Go away now!! What makes think I want to talk to you?? You were kissing Molly! While we were dating! How could you." I said.
"She kissed me! I'm sorry!" He said.
"Mhmm...thats what they all say. Your apoligizies won't work anymore. I thought loosing you back then was hard...but now its even worse. So go away, I'm never opening this door up for you ever again. Go.Home."
There was silence, hoping he left, I opened the door and ran into the bathroom so that my mom wouldn't see me. I turned on the light and saw Austin. As soon as I went to grab the doorknob, he grabbed my hand and stopped me.
"Let me go!!!  Get your stupid hand off me. Don't ever touch me again" I said.
As soon as he let go, I opened the door and sprinted outside, thank goodness I'm a good runner, so ran all the way to the stop sign a couple streets down, when i finally had to stop to get some air. Wondering if he was behind me, I went behind a big line of pine trees. Shocked, I found a fort that Austin and I made when we were little, which made me cry even more. I heard foot steps on the concrete and turned around, it was Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment