Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chapter 7- All along?

  "I have to tell you something honestly..." Austin said.
  "Ok, what is it." I said worried.
  "I stopped talking to you because I liked you. I didn't want to ruin our friendship so...yeah. I feel bad though, and I just wanted to tell you. But I don't want this to ruin our friendship again, so will you promise to always be my best friend?"
  "Its ok... I promise. Best friends, forever." I said, and honestly it was ok. I guess I'm so in love with this guy it doesn't even matter.
 Soon enough, i got a text from my mom saying to come home for dinner. While we were walking down the stairs, Austin held my waist like you would see in the movies. When we reached the bottom of the steps, we both faced each other. Is he going to kiss me? What should I do? I wonder if he's just as in love with me as i am with him. With my thoughts over flowing me as usual, Austin gave me a hug and kissed me. Could it be anymore perfect? 
  Smiling, I ran out the door because my mom kept sending me texts, annoyed.
I got home and ate sloppy Joe's, my favorite! Then it was about time to go to bed, so I ran up the steps, turned on my laptop, and went on twitter. I gave up on facebook because nobody went on that I talked to. Scrolling down my timeline, I see fans of Austin, threatening me. What did I do wrong??
 After I saw all of that, I called Austin and told him. He was online too so he knew what was going on.
  "Don't worry, they can't do anything, they just all want to be my girlfriend." Austin said.
  Angered, I replied, "Ohh, so you think they all want to be your girlfriend? Your acting just like you were in 6th grade."
  "But..."
I hung up before Austin could finished. He kept texting and calling me until he finally gave up. A few hours later, I noticed Austin posted something on YouTube titled "I'm sorry." Interested, I clicked on it, wondering if it was about me. It said...
  "Hey YouTubers. I know you were all probably expecting a new cover tonight, but that's not why I'm here. Recently on Twitter and Facebook, you've all noticed I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Allie, and she's my best friend. Today she called me and said you guys were threatening her. I have to say, if your true Mahomies, you'd be happy for me, especially because she's a great girl. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way. And Allie, if your watching this, I'm sorry for how I've acted, because that was the wrong thing to say. You're my best friend and I never, ever, want to loose you. I'm sorry for not being there for you in 6th through 8th grade And honestly, I love you, both ways. It may sound corny, but we know so much about each other that no one else knows. I can be myself around you, you're truly amazing, and beautiful. I wanted to say this in person, but my mom wouldn't let me leave the house. To all my fans, I love you all so much, but some of you are going to have to accept that I really like this girl and I don't want to screw it up. Bye guys."
 I started tearing up. This is about the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, and when it came from Austin, it made me love him even more. I had to apologize and thank him.
 It started raining, but I didn't care. I ran into the garage, grabbed a basketball, and rang his doorbell. His mom came out and said that Austin wasn't feeling well, but I asked to come in anyways. I went up to his room and knocked on his door.
  "Mom, I don't want to talk." Austin said in a demanding voice.
  "What if it wasn't your mom...?" I said.
Austin opened the door. "You still want to talk to me...? You sounded angry on the phone."
 "Check your latest YouTube comments."
 There he found my comment, liked by 303 people, saying how that was the sweetest thing some has ever said to me. It also explained how I felt and then some. He scrolled down and found all his fans saying sorry and saying nice things about me.
  "So...your not mad?" Austin said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.
  "How can i be mad when you said the nicest thing in the world?" I replied.
  "I guess you can't..." Austin said smiling.
I couldn't resist, so I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, returning a smile.
  "I'm sorry for freaking out. Wanna play some basketball? I brought one over."
   "Definitely."
 We went outside in the rain and horsed around like old times, and this time, I didn't get hit in the face. Out of nowhere, Austin came up next to get and gave me a kiss. I always remembering him saying that kissing in the rain was super romantic, which made me smile even more.
 Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment