Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chapter 5-Knockout, Literally?

Later that day, Austin, Alex, and I went to the park. At the park, Austin and Alex pushed me on the tire swing till I felt like puking, which wasn't long. Then we partied on a spinning jungle gym while Alex was in some type of character mode and acted like a 5 year old the whole time. Austin just sat there wondering why they were friends and me just laughing. That made me realize that Alex is just a fun person, hes got a crazy side, then a cool normal one. Which made me think that were going to be good friends.

   After a while, the park got boring since half of the things there, we couldn't fit in.
  "What's there to do?" Alex said.
  "We could...shoot some hoops?" Austin replied, "You want to Allie?"
  "Is that a challenge?" I said.
  "Ohhh! Somethings about to go downnn!" Alex said.
  "You got that right." I said while trying not to laugh.
When we got back to Austin's house, we started playing knockout. It was Austin's turn when he shot the ball and it bounced off the rim, smacking my face. Austin rushes over and apolgizes about 50 times while Alex got ice.
  "Allie! I'm soo sorry. Are you ok???" Austin asks with a worried tone in his voice.
  "It's fine, i swear. I just need some ice." I say.
  "Are you sure??"
  "Yes, i'm ok..but.." I tried to finish but I got cut off by Alex giving me ice and asking if I was ok.
I wish Alex could leave for just a little bit so I could talk to Austin, I thought to myself, but I guess it can wait.
  "What were going to say Allie?" Austin said curiously.
  "I'll tell you tonight..nevermind for now..." I said.
  "I feel the need to add this like it's a TV show, soo, 'OHHHHH!'" Alex said jokingly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment