Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chapter 9- Oh that boy

"Allie...?" Alex said looking at me, right in the eyes.
"What...?" I said, still crying.
"Why are you crying?"
"Your stupid bestfriend. Thats why."
"Austin? What'd he do?"
"Kissed Molly."
"Molly Fitz? His ex?" Alex said confused.
"Yeah, whatever her name is. I don't really care, all I care about is he kissed her." I said, still balling my eyes out.
Alex finally sat down next to me.
"Hey, look up." Alex said to me, lifting my chin up.
"Why?" I said with tears everywhere.
"Because... It doesn't seem like Austin to do something like that. He always talks about how amazing you are. That's weird, and rude."
"Well he was in there for 10 minutes; they could've been kissing all that time. So, I'm done."
Alex stood up, "come on." He said, taking my hand.
"Where? No, I don't want anyone to see me like this."
He didn't care, and he helped me stand up. He  walked with me until we got to the park.
"This is where we went that day we hung out....Why'd you take me here?" I said.
"Because I want you to see this. He told  me about it a couple days ago." Alex replied.
I knew he was talking about Austin, I tried to walk away but he took me by the hand, and walked me under the slide.
"Look at that." He said.
It was a note, from Austin. It said that he'd love me no matter what, forever. But that still didn't change my mind.
"I don't care... I know you're trying to help me, but it's not really going to help." I said.
"It's ok..." He said in a shy tone.
We started walking and got back to my house, when Austin was outside. Of course, I quickly thanked Alex and sprinted inside so Austin couldn't talk to me.
"Hey man, you really hurt her, she hasn't stopped crying even once." Alex said to Austin.
"Molly kissed me dude!" Austin replied.
"Why were you in there for 10 minutes then? It couldn't of took that long to find your mom."
"Well I showed her where my mom was, them my mom wanted to talk to me. After that I was going to get something to drink, she grabbed me and kissed me. I pushed her off but then she kept trying to kiss me. And of course, Allie had to come in right as she started kissing me again."
"Well...I don't think Allie's going to forgive this time." Alex said hesitantly

No comments:

Post a Comment